Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2012 YA Contemporary Challenge





I've recently found a new love for the Contemporary young adult books.  While my first love will still always be fantasy/paranormal/urban fantasy, I've made a little room in my book heart for this genre.  So to help it grow and blossom, I've decided to enter this challenge, sign ups can be found HERE.  It seems like a great way to read some new books (they must be published in 2012) and find some new authors to love.  I'm going to start with Level 2: 10+ books.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for signing up! I can't wait to see what books you choose to read. Happy reading and have fun with the challenge!

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

Thanks so much for signing up! It's always great to fall in love with another genre! I used to read solely paranormal/UF, now contemp is my fav!!!