Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (6)

Ok, so I'm a little late this week and I apologize.  I had things all ready to go and then just didn't get them typed out in time to make it on Tuesday.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
 My teaser this week comes from Seducing the Vampire by Michele Hauf pg 57.
 
"The vampiress is out on the prowl."
Vacillating whether or not approach, Rhys decided he must attend his own neglected hunters, or meet the full moon with a raging madness he could not abide.
"Time to find a donor," he muttered, hating the act as much as he needed it.

4 comments:

Bex said...

Hmm interesting! Although, to be honest both cover and title manage to intrigue me enough on their own as well! Great teaser. I'm really curious about this book now! How are you enjoying it?

My teaser is from the wonderful and mysterious novel The Night Circus.

Ruby Jo @ Bookishly Ruby said...

Oh, nice teaser! The cover is also amazing. And I see the word "vampiress" so it must be interesting. Will check it out!

Thanks for sharing.

My teaser is from The Shakespeare Secret.

Hot Off the Shelves said...

I've only gotten about 10 pages further than the teaser I posted, but it definately has me hooked. They keep mentioning a vampire snow white trapped in the sewers of Paris and I can't wait to find out the details.

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

vampires huh? Sounds cool. Thanks for sharing.

Check out my post:
http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-1.html