Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Monday's Mailbox

There are several book bloggers that track what books they buy or receive in the mail. While mine may not be as interesting (still haven't figured all the coding used on the site), it would be a nice way for me to track when things came in and who sent them.

Lucky in Love by Carolyn Brown (won from Drey's Library - thank you)
Perfect Timing by Jill Mansell (won from A Bookworm's World - thank you)

From the store (I went a little nuts this week)
Luxe by Anna Godbersen
The Host by Stephenie Meyer
The Rapture by Liz Jensen
A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K Le Guin
The Tombs of Atuan by Ursula K Le Guin
The Farthest Shore by Ursula K Le Guin

Now after this week I have had to make a vow to myself to try and make sure that at least every other book (or at least series) I buy is from my TBR list, which has been growing at quite an astronomical rate. I spend too much time perusing when I'm at the book store.

Does anyone know a place where I can get a nice cheap bookcase or six?

No comments: