Sunday, December 20, 2009

Book Review: Dragons of Spring Dawning by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman


The final book in the Chronicles Trilogy. The epic battle of gods, dragons, and the humans whose choices will decide the outcome and fate of all. The characters will make their final choices of good or bad...each with their own personal reasons driving them. Some will suprise us, while others seem inevitable. We lose some friends, gain others, and are suprised by the identities of a few.


I cried, I laughed, and even though I knew the outcome from past readings, I held my breath and prayed the good guys would win.

After finishing this book, I remembered why it is one of my all time favorite series. There have been more stories written in this world, I plan on rereading those as well.

5/5

No comments: